If you're over the age of 60, why not visit us for 10% Tuesday?
Get 10% OFF all items* every Tuesday - proof of age may be required!!
* Some exclusions apply- see instore for details.
Days Away with Lichfield Garden Centre
Our Coach Trips all depart Direct from the Garden Centre, with no pick ups on the way - you can leave your car in our car park for the day. Bookings are on a first-come first-served basis, and seats on the coaches are not reserved. Payment must be made in full when you book. See our Coach Trips page for full details.
Lichfield Garden Centre CLUB
Why not become a member of our In-store Garden Club? For just £10 one-off payment, you'll get exclusive discount vouchers, special offers (including 10% OFF all our Coach Trips), and can take advantage of member-only offers throughout the season. Click here for more details.
What else do we offer?!
Following the latest government advice, we are pleased to tell you the Garden Centre will be OPEN again for customer visits from 10am on Wednesday 13th May.
There are a few important rules and changes to your visit that you need to be aware of. These have been created with the safety of both our customers & staff in mind.
* Our home delivery service is available on Friday and Saturdays - please note we would prefer customers to come and select their purchases and then arrange delivery. It can be hard to see what plants & pots you like best when they are being described by us over the phone!!
* Our new opening times will be 10am-4pm Mondays, 9am-5.30pm Tuesday-Saturday, and 10am-5pm Sundays.
* There will be a new queueing system set up in the car park and we will only be allowing a certain number of customers in at any one time. This is to help maintain social distancing. (Bring an umbrella just in case!)
Our front car park is out of use - please use the main car park.
* The Garden Centre is NOT a place for browsing at this time. Please plan your purchases before visiting - the longer you take to shop the less people we can allow into the store. Please be prepared.
* We will be providing anti-bacterial wipes for cleaning trolley handles and alcohol-based gel to sanitise your hands before/after shopping.
* Contactless or card payment (The new increased limit is £45) - Cash is accepted if necessary but we'd prefer card wherever possible.
* We are unable to give detailed gardening advice at this time. You can e-mail enquiries/questions to and we will answer them as soon as we can. Please include a contact number.
* Our toilet facilities and most other outlets here at Curborough (including Mabels Tearooms) are CLOSED
I'm sorry if this all sounds a bit drastic but we need
to put these measures in place to be able to trade safely.
Click to listen to Byron talking on BBC WM Radio about the reopening of the Garden Centre (Breakfast Show Wednesday 13th May 2020)